Dennis Lin is the Community Relations Administrator for HPM Building Supply, where he develops, maintains, and elevates HPM’s community relations initiatives throughout the State of Hawaii. Prior to this position, Dennis was the Program Manager for HalePlus, where he led the way in developing the marketing, process, and procedures for the program. An active member of his community, Dennis serves as the Chair of the County of Hawaii Windward Planning Commission, Board Chair of the Hawaii County Economic Opportunity Council, and Chair of the UH Hilo College of Business & Economics Advisory Board. He is also involved with several other non-profit organizations including the Hawaii Island Food Basket, Waiākea High School Foundation, Kanoelehua Industrial Area Association, and Chinese Civic Association. Dennis was the founding Chair of the Chamber’s Young Professionals Committee and continues to assist with planning educational and networking events that are beneficial to the YP age group. Dennis also serves as a Director for the Hawaii Island Chamber of Commerce.
- UH Hilo Chancellor’s Message – May 2023: Honoring Aunty Edith
- UHH Chancellor’s Message – March/April 2023: Bringing the world to Hilo
- Economic Development Committee Update – March 2023
- Economic Development Committee Update – Jan. 2023
- UHH Chancellor’s Message: Our priorities at the 2023 State Legislature