SUSPENDED due to inclement weather!
Message from the Chamber as of 2/17/23:
We hope you all are staying safe and dry. We know members of our golf committee and tournament players were looking forward to the return of our long-awaited in-person, one-day tournament at Chamber member Makani Golf Club, however, in an abundance of caution, we have decided to suspend Monday’s tournament. Current weather forecasts and pre-tournament preparations necessitated us making this call today. Whether to postpone the event to a later date or offer it in a different format has yet to be determined. We will be working with the Makani team to come up with the best solution for our Chamber and participants.
We will be notifying the registered golfers, vendors and volunteers shortly with this announcement and would like to ask for your assistance in reaching out to them as well.